The H+h WIFI heater has the latest built-in WiFi module, it can be controlled by any smartphone or tablet with the SUPLA control application installed. The application is available free of charge in the GooglePlay store and the App Store. The hardware requirements (smartphone / tablet) operating system Android 3.1 or latest, iOS 8.2 or latest. The heater can also work independently (complete with the H + R remote control). You can save, configure and control your account on the SUPLA customer account via the App. SUPLA gives you the option to. Connect up to 100 heaters.
You can also create up to 20 groups of heaters, 10 heaters per group. The configuration method depends only on the user’s creativity.
300, 600, 900, 1200, 1500, 2000 (When purchasing a heating element, remember to select it according to the radiator’s power.)
The heating element is screwed into threaded connectors having the diameter of ½” (300, 600, 900 and 1200 W models) or ¾” (1500 and 2000 W models)
To match the heater to an aluminium radiator please use a water content instead of radiator’s output.
How to match heater to your radiator’s output:
|Water content [L]||Radiator output [W]||Recomanded heater
|min||max||min||max||output [W]||heating element lenght [mm]|
THE ELECTRIC RADIATOR MUST HAVE A SAFETY VALVE. SAFETY VALVE IS OBLIGATORY.
White, Chrome, Black, Anthracite, Satin, Steel, Texture grey, Texture dark grey
General characteristics of heating elements
- Working environment: water, water/glicol
- Operating temperature: adjustable within 0–65 °C.
- Supply voltage: 230 V
- Electrical connection: “UNISCHUKO” plug cable.
- Fastening method: R ½” (300, 600, 900 and 1200 W models) or R ¾” orifice (1500 and 2000 W models).
- H+h heater installation and operation manual
- Connecting the heater to the smartphone
- Additional feature (available on request): programming daily and weekly
- battery replacement