GT type heaters with 5/4” or 3/2” orifices are designed to heat water in boilers and other vessels.
Construction of the heater:
tubular heating element soldered tightly to the threaded head and temperature adjustment system with a capillary thermostat. These heaters are equipped with a three wire power supply cable with a “Unischuko” type double protective pin.
Additional protection – thermal protection.
- protective tube: copper
- orifice: steel
heating element and orifice nickel-plated
- insulation: MgO (magnesium oxide)
- coil: Kanthal wire
- regulator housing: white
General characteristics of heaters:
- working environment: water
- electrical connection: “UNISCHUKO” plug cable.
- supply voltage: 230 V.
- fastening method: R 5/4” or 3/2” orifice (orifice seal included)
- operating temperature: adjustable up to 85OC