These heating elements are used in many water boilers and steam generators of domestic manufacturers.
The copper protective tubes are nickel-plated; fastening – typical M14 sleeves, electrical connection – slide-in connector (F 6.3)
- protective tube: copper, nickel-plated, or stainless steel (optionally)
- sleeves: steel, nickel-plated or brass (optionally)
- insulation: MgO (magnesium oxide)
- coil: Kanthal wire
General characteristics of heaters:
- working environment: water.
- operating temperature: up to 100°C.
- >100°C steam generators
- electrical connection: flat connector.
- supply voltage: 220 V.
- fastening method: sleeves with M14 nuts (washers and gaskets included)