Tubular heating elements are used in various heating devices, such as water (or other liquid) boilers, air conditioning stations, storage heaters, refrigerating equipment (for defrosting), gastronomic equipment (bread ovens, toasters, waffle ovens), dryers, spray paint chambers and other industrial applications.
- protective tube 6.5 , 7.0 mm or 8.5 mm.
- material type: acid-proof steel 1H18N9T (AISI 321, AISI 316L and others)
- Incoloy 800 heat-resistant steel
- copper (Cu)
- insulation: MgO (magnesium oxide)
- coil: Kanthal wire
General characteristics of heaters
- working environment: depending on the application: liquids, gasses, solid bodies
- operating temperature: 100oC to 750oC , depending on the version
- typical supply voltage: 115 V, 230 V, 400 V
- fastening: see “Technology and Accessories”