These heating elements are used in various heating devices such as air conditioning stations, storage heaters, cooling equipment (for defrosting), gastronomic equipment (bread ovens, toasters, waffle ovens), dryers, spray paint chambers and other industrial applications.
Heating elements, both finned and the basic ones (bare tube), are mainly used in heaters.
- – protective tube 6.5 , 7.0 mm or 8.5 mm.
- – material type: 1H18N9T (AISI 321) acid-proof steel Incoloy 800 heat-resistant steel
- – insulator: MgO (magnesium oxide)
- – coil: Kanthal wire
General characteristics of heaters
- working environment: air /supply/
- operating temperature: 200oC to 750oC , depending on the version
- typical supply voltage: 115 V, 230 V, 400 V
- fastening: M10x1.25 sleeves – for the diameters of 6.5 and 7.0 mm or M14x1.5 for the diameter of 8.5 mm